1. Jiufen (九份)
(1) Metro: Exit 1, Zhongxiao Fuxing (忠孝復興), then go to AnDong St. (安東街), take 1062 bus. Take 1.5~2 hours, 102 NTD.
(2) Eat: JinZhi Red yeast Taiwanese Meatballs (金枝紅糟肉圓), Fried Squid (炸花枝), Spring Roll Ice Cream (春捲冰淇淋), Auntie Ah Kam Oh Yee (阿柑姨芋圓), Ah Lan grass cake (阿蘭草仔粿)
(3) JinGuaShi (金瓜石): Gold Building (黃金博物館 )
2. DanShui (淡水): Romantic place to see sunset.
(1) Metro: DanShui (淡水).
A. Take transportation boat to Bali(八里)
B. Little White House (小白宮)
C. Fort of Hobe (滬尾砲台)
D. Fort Santo Domingo (紅毛城)
E. The Fishe rman’s W harf (漁人碼頭)
F. Danshui old street (淡水老街)
G. Red Castle(紅樓)
(3) Eat: Traditional wedding cake (建成傳統喜餅), Oily Bean Curd (阿給), Keko Fishball (可口魚丸), Iron egg(阿婆鐵蛋), XuYi Fried Fish Crackers (許義魚酥), Ah-shang shrimp roll (阿香蝦捲)
3. BeiTou Hot Spring (北投溫泉):
(1) Metro: XinBeiTou (新北投)
(2) Hot Spring (wear swim suit):
A. Long Nice Hot Springs(瀧乃湯溫泉浴室 )
-A.台北市光明路 244 號, 6:30-20:30, 70 NTD.
-B.It was Beitou Hot Spring Public Bath (北投溫泉浴場)
B. Beitou Paddle Open Hot Spring (北投親水公園 露天溫泉 )
-A. Opening hour: 5:30-7:30, 8:00-10:00, 10:30-13:00, 13:30-16:00, 16:30-19:00, 19:30-22:00
-B. 台北市北投區中山路 6 號, Adult 40NTD, Discount Tickets 20NTD
A. Chen’s shaved ice (陳家剉冰)
B. Manli Ramen (滿來溫泉拉麵)
A. Beitou Hot Spring Museum(北投溫泉博物館): 9am-5pm, closed on Monday.
B. Taipei Public Library Beitou Branch (臺北市立圖書館北投分館)
-A. Opening hour: Sun-Mon 9am-5pm, Tue-Sat 8:30am-9pm
-B. An eco-friendly green building.
C. Ketagalan Cultural Center(凱達格蘭文化館)
D. Thermal Valley (地熱谷): 9am-5pm, closed on Monday.
E. LongFong Valley (龍鳳谷)
F. Aquatic Plants Garden (草堂花譜)
4. MaoKong Gondola (貓空纜車)
(1) Metro: Taipei Zoo (動物園), then transfer to Maokong Gondola.
A. Taipei Zoo
-A. Opening hours: 9am ~ 5pm (no entry after 4pm)
-B. Ticket: 60 NTD
B. Maokong Gondola Crystal Cabin
C. ZhiNan Temple (指南宮): it is cursed that the couples go to this temple will break up.
D. Tasting tea: Panoroma View of Taipei City
E. MaoKong Hiking Trail
F. Taipei Tea Promotion Center for Tieguanyin and Baozhong (臺北市鐵觀音包種茶研發推廣中心)
5. ShiFen (十份):
(1) PingXi Sky Lantern Festival (平溪放天燈): The best way to make a wish to the God for Taiwanese. Every year after Chinese New Year, it’s around January and February.
(2) Transportation: RuiFang (瑞芳) Train Station.
1. YangMingShan National Park (陽明山國家公園)
(1) QingTianGang (擎天崗)
(2) XiaoYouKeng (小油坑)
(3) ZhuZi Hu (竹子湖): the best place to see calla lily flowers on March to April.
(4) Grass Mountain Chateau (草山行館)
(5) Seven Star Mountain (七星山)
2. Yehlui Geopark (野柳地質公園)
(1) Opening hour: 7:30am-5pm （May to Sep, close at 6pm, holiday close at 6:30pm
(2) Ticket: Adult 50 TWD, discount 25 TWD.
(3) Transportation: Takes 1.5-2 hr
A. Direct bus: Kingbus (國光客運1815金青中心), 台北西Α站, 96 TWD. Daily 5:40~23:10. Holiday 6:15~23:10 (bus arrive every 15~20min)
B. Train and bus:
-A. Train: Taipei to Keelung, ticket 66/51/43 TWD, takes 40-50min.
-B. Bus: Exit train station, on right side. Keelung Bus(基隆客運) to 金山(1022) or 淡水(1262), Adult 47 TWD, bus arrive every 15min, takes 35min to arrive there, then walk 15 min.
3. Fulong beach (福隆海灘):
(1) HoHaiYan Rock Festival (貢寮國際海洋音樂祭): Normally, it’s around in the middle of July, the youngest festival in Taiwan. For 2012, it is on 11~15, July.
(2) FuLong Sand Sculpture Art Festival (福隆國際沙雕藝術季)
(3) Eat: Fulong railway lunchboxes (福隆火車便當).
4. Panoroma View of Taipei Basin from Cultural University (文化大學後山賞台北盆地景點): Romantic place for student couples.
(1) Transportation: Jiantan (劍潭), bus red 5, 303.
5. Chiang Kai-Shek Shilin Residence Park (士林官邸)
(1) Transportation: Exit 2, Shilin (士林)
6. BiTan (碧潭): Romantic place for couple to ride a small boat by themselves.
(1) Metro: Xindian (新店)
7. Wulai (烏來): Waterfall, mountain, hot spring, aboriginal.
(1) Transportation: Xindian (新店), bus 849.
8. Daan Forest Park (大安森林公園)
9. Sanxia (三峽):
(1) Transportation: Yongning(永寧), bus blue 43.
(2) God Pig contest (神豬比賽)
10. Shenkeng (深坑):
(1) The best place to eat stinky tofu.
11. Xianjiyan Hiking Trail (仙跡岩親山步道):
(1) Metro: JingMei (景美)
(2) A good place to go hiking and see the view of Taipei, breathing the fresh air in front of a temple.
12. Yingge (鶯歌): The best place to buy china in Taiwan.
- Jun 22 Mon 2015 00:24